5. RESTRICTIONS ON THE COMPLEXITY OF THE PROBLEM
The application limits of the tool are as follows.
1) Proton energy: 50 - 500MeV
2) Emission angle relative to beam direction: 0-180 degrees (12 bins)
3) Barrier thickness in concrete: 100 - 735 g/cm2 (including build-up region)
4) Barrier thickness in iron: 0, 25, 50 and 70 cm (density 7.83 g/cm3)
The tool is not applicable for radiation streaming problems like a maze and a duct, and skyshine problems, and the DUCT-III code and SHINE-III code are recommended, respectively.