If you are a nominated delegate by the competent ministries or governmental organisations, to one of the NEA standing technical committees (STCs), the MBDAV and their subsidiary bodies, you will be given a user name and password by return e-mail to access the material below. Otherwise, approval by your national representative to the relevant NEA body will be necessary (through the Permanent Delegations to the OECD).
Official documents of the NEA STCs, the MBDAV and their subsidiary bodies are grouped below by committee (SEN documents are under the respective issuing committee):
- Steering Committee (NE, NEA/A, SUM, SUM/DEC) See also the Steering Committee MyNEA workspace, and the legacy meetings page for all documents and presentations.
- Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations (CSNI, SIN)
- Committee on Nuclear Regulatory Activities (CNRA)
- Radioactive Waste Management Committee (RWMC, IGSC, FSC)
- Committee on Decommissioning of Nuclear Installations and Legacy Management (CDLM)
- Committee on Radiological Protection and Public Health (CRPPH, ISOE, INEX)
- Nuclear Law Committee (LEG)
- Nuclear Development Committee (NDC)
- Nuclear Science Committee (NSC)
- Data Bank: Management Board for the Development, Application and Validation of Nuclear Data and Codes (MBDAV)
Delegates of NEA committees also have access to the following services:
- Mandates and structures
- Official meeting schedules
- List of committee members
- Committee contact information
Due to the ongoing coronavirus (Covid-19) emergency, all meetings and events currently scheduled have been postponed, cancelled or held virtually.
More information about the collective OECD response to the crisis is available at www.oecd.org/coronavirus/.