The conference offers an opportunity to stakeholders involved in the implementation, management and development of occupational radiation protection policies to share and discuss experiences.
The conference has the following objectives:
- to exchange information and experience in the field of occupational radiation protection;
- to review technical and regulatory advances, challenges and opportunities since the last conference on the topic organised in 2014;
- to review the global situation on radiation protection of workers;
- to identify priority actions and future needs;
- to formulate conclusions and recommendations.
The conference is expected to identify proposal for actions leading to improved global occupational radiation protection system.