10th Edition of Euratom Conferences on Reactor Safety (FISA 2022) and Radioactive Waste Management (EURADWASTE’22)
The Euratom Conferences FISA 2022 – EURADWASTE ’22 will take place on 30 May – 3 June 2022 in Lyon, France.
This will be the 10th edition of the Euratom research and training conferences on fission safety of reactor systems (FISA 2022) and radioactive waste management (EURADWASTE ’22) supported by the European Commission together with the Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives (CEA), under the auspices of the French Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The main objective of these high-level policy conferences is to present progress and key achievements of the Euratom research and training projects carried out since 2019 and to stimulate discussions on the state of play of research and innovations, key national, European and international challenges and opportunities, as well as future perspectives.
The objectives of FISA 2022 and EURADWASTE ’22 conferences are:
- to discuss the state of play of R&D and key challenges addressed at national, European and international levels, synergies and partnerships and future perspectives;
- to share updated information on achievements of 80 projects carried out since 2019 (as part of the Horizon 2020 Euratom Research and Training Framework Programme);
- to interact within dedicated parallel and poster sessions, exhibitions, business and Young Generation Nuclear researchers’ matchmaking interviews (YGN, Atomicareers);
- to recognise relevance and excellence performed in nuclear research and innovation: ENEN PhD Event & Prize, calls for PhD and MSc posters, R&D topics and Nuclear Innovation Prize;
- to learn more about the latest European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation for the period of 2021-2027, Horizon Europe and Euratom Research and Training programmes, and forward-looking key policy recommendations from all stakeholders and policy makers.
30 May 2022 -
3 June 2022